Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Victory!

I can't contain my joy!!!!

There are many Children's Associations (ബാലജനസഖ്യം) throughout the Calicut district, which are the initiatives of Malayala Manorama, a popular newspaper. After being the individual champion in the first-level (by being first in English short story & essay contests and second in the English poetry-writing), I participated in all the three categories at the regional level. And now the results are out! I bagged the first place in all of them!!!! :) The results were published in the issue of Malayala Manorama dated 5th February 2011.

I need to jump around for sometime... my bottled-up happiness need to be exercised! 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, zainab...Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, and if you can - please post your prize winning entries here

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful news!! congrats!!! pl post the entries here :)

    ReplyDelete